Nerd Website For Girls Interested In Dating
Are you Looking for Girls? Look through the profiles below to see your ideal partner. Contact them and setup a go out later tonight. Our site has lots of members that just can't wait to talk to someone exactly like you! Register your Totally Free Profile Here
I'm Alia. I'm born and raised in Southern California, but lived in Portland, OR for a bit. Currently, I work at an online marketing firm, specializing in Franchise Development. It's pretty boring stuff, but it's what I do 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time, I enjoy the occasional...
My name is RandiJo. I am going to Oakland University and I love to travel all over the world. I hope that one day I can teach English somewhere in Europe. I also figure skate and teach Learn to Skate at the Onyx and I am currently writing a book for fun. I am really into classy guys and pretty...
Im the cutest Geek you'll ever meet ;) I go to school at a near by university (political science and criminal justice major) some of my interest: Xbox Call of duty, The Walking Dead, Adventure Time, Left4Dead, Zombies, The Sims, video games, Classic Rock, The Beatles, creedence clearwater...
My personality is like that of an OTTER; motivated by fun. I am Authentic, Energetic, Thoughtful & Intentionally positive, I love to read but don't like to read directions to assemble things. I prefer to look at the picture & try to figure how to put it together from there. I love people. I love...
I'm a woman who knows what she wants and what I want is someone who shares my intellectual interests. I am fun and highly energetic. My best quality has to be my flawless advice. I've been around the world and now, due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm stuck in own personal purgatory- aka...
I am a starving artist stuck in the body of a deliciously candy coated IS girl. I don't drink, smoke or break rules but I've been I'm still a rebel because of the bright colors I wear into the office. I have two dogs and am the oldest of four. My neices and nephews call me Tia.